Monday 1 June 2015

Clubbing by WayofTravelbyTom

I am sure you guys know by now that I am a huge fan of partying in style ;)


Whenever I travel I like to go out, have a great time, few drinks and see how people party in different parts of the world. I have seen many different clubs over the last few years and I have seen how night clubs have grown and how they changed over the last few years too. It is amazing how important the setting is, how different places attract different type of people. I personally think that some of the clubs I have experienced might not be for everyone. Depends what you are really into.


Although the places I have seen are very well organised, safe, cool, with the most amazing international Dj’s such as David Guetta, Avicii, Afrojack and many more. 

All of them located in the heart of the cities and with either beach access or just around the main city squares. Tose places are not cheap, and drinks will be more expensive than in some other places, but you get great crowds, fantastic music, comfortable areas, fabulous interior and 'major' quality clubbing.



I guess it's enough about clubbing description and let’s get onto actual clubs.

I decided to write about my 3 favourite places, all three of them based in Europe. I am going to focus on European places as I am more familiar with those clubs. I will also like to mention that I am a major fan of clubs in Asia such as Sky Bar at The Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong or Potato Beach Club in Seminyak in Bali or Queen in Paris, France, not to mention Pacha Ibiza, which I have definitely enjoyed big time. I am also pretty certain that clubbing in America is amazing too, places like Vegas, LA or NYC are probably as good as the ones in Europe ;) I have not been to the States therefore I can’t say much about it yet.

Here is my Top 3 ultimate Night Clubs in Europe;

-         Opium Barcelona – Fabulous beach location, the most amazing worldwide Dj’s, awesome venues, they have events on every night of the week over summer season, where there is a different theme on every event. If you like some serious VIP clubbing treatment, it is the place you wanna go, you will have own hostess and your private area, where you enjoy few beverages with your friends! OPIUM BARCELONA definitely a must do! Music played - R'N'B, Dance, House, Charts.
      
      More on http://www.opiummar.com/

-         Papagayo beach Club Tenerife – located in the heart of Las America, popular with tourists, along the beach. This amazing beach club is decorated with white interior and it is in an open air. They serve food during the day,(my favourite dish was Sushi, #amazing) with some chill out tunes, so you can relax and watch the sunset. After 11 pm club turn into a fabulous venue, with people dancing and having lots of fun. I love the VIP area on the second floor, with cool seating area and those awesome umbrellas. You need to pre-book VIP area in advance. Music played - mostly hosue and chill out
      
      More on the club on http://www.papagayobeachclub.com/en/

-     Everleigh Gardens Dublin

This place is a very special one as it is located in lovely fair city of Dublin and since I live in Dublin I get to go down quite a bit. It is in a heart of the city, on the cool street with different night clubs and bars (which makes it easy to find) called Harcourt Street. This place is fairly big, sort of underground with smoking area outside, in a ‘garden’. I highly recommend to visit when you are visiting Dublin. Music played, mostly dance, chart and house
      More on the club http://everleighgarden

 

No comments:

Post a Comment