Tuesday 23 September 2014

Hong Kong

Hong Kong would be probably my favourite city in the world.  The orient mixed with British influences. Love it.:)

Check out my Instagram page to see how we got to this beautiful destination
http://instagram.com/p/tEIFHAQKEY/?modal=true

I stayed in HK for few days and I managed to see the highlights of the city such as The Peak, Victoria Harbour, markets, 2 theme parks including amazing Disneyland HK and also went outside HK to reach beautiful statue of Buddha in the mountains, which you can reach by cable train with glass floor...Dope!;)Bare in mind this city is a great place to shop, from top class stores to little markets where you can buy things you have never seen before. Food is also amazing, especially if you like oriental cuisine.

On the way to see The Buddha

My Favourite hotel in HK is also the tallest building in the city - The Ritz Carlton HK. Super amazing building, which as far as I know is the tallest hotel in the world, reaching nearly 130 floors, with the pools overlooking the harbour and outdoor jacuzzi. If you are into spa treatments like myself, you will certainly enjoy a full body massage right on the top floor, overlooking the city. Massage in the clouds, literally, major love. Treatments in a beautiful luxury spa chain ESPA (only available in 5star hotels). 

Jacuzzi on the top floor. Unreal

Loved it, would defo like to be back there soon.

Me in my suite overlooking the city of HONG KONG. Breathtaking! 

Another hotel worth checking out is Mandarin Oriental. It is a must do hotel, especially when you in a super oriental city of Hong Kong. Recommend Afternoon Tea.


For any more info regarding ESPA treatments or hotel I stayed in, please email wayoftravelybytom@gmail.com or leave comments here or my Instagram page. page http://instagram.com/way_of_travel_by_tom. We will make sure to respond in a timely manner;)


Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment