Tuesday 30 September 2014

My Maldives

Time for my next post. And it did not take too much time to figure out what would be the next one.


Sea plane view

 Maldives have always been a place from my dreams. Place where I always felt strong connection too. I remember I always loved checking out beautiful photographs or videos of those amazing islands and pristine blue waters. I never thought it would actually be as amazing as on photos.

Wait, the photos don't event justify the actual Maldives feeling. White, sandy beaches, pure, clear waters, turtles, marine fish, including corral sharks, which takes time to get used to btw (just try not bleed, that's my only recommendations lol;)), corrals, pretty water villas and those unforgettable sunsets which you can catch only at Indian Ocean...

Villas


 My hotel choice this time was beautiful Kuredu Resort, which you can reach by sea plane, about an hour outside the capital of Maldives - Male. I have never been on a sea plane before so it was pretty exiting experience. Planes are operated by AirMaldives, they are pretty new, so nothing to worry about (if you are a nervous flyer). Service is very good too;) I gotta say landing on the water was certainly surprisingly easy, you felt like you were drifting, so easy. Much nicer landing than the regular one!



Hotel is located on a private island, I would say its a great spot if you are into Scuba Diving, Snorkeling or any other water sports. They have PADI fully licensed team of professional divers, so if you are looking to learn how to dive, that's the place to go. Not a better place on earth for diving too, great colours, huge amounts of fish and other water animals will keep you entertained. Hotel does only all inclusive offers, so there is plenty to choose from drinks and food. There is also a night club, where you can party if you like, but don't expect Barcelona or Ibiza clubbing vibe, as it is certainly not that kinda place;)





 Therefore if you are looking for a nice, relaxing break and guaranteed sunshine, that's a place where you wanna escape, and hurry up as the water levels are getting higher and higher...One day those beautiful islands might just disappear from the surface;) For any more info please don't hesitate to contact us through our Instagram page, by leaving comments here or directly on wayoftravelbytom@gmail.com

Maldives on my Instapage

1 comment:

  1. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface.
    Fari island transfer

    ReplyDelete